Friday, January 8, 2010

My Grandparents - Stephen Bell and Violet Allen




For the last few years I have been doing a genealogical search on my family. A lot of the data I received came from family members and some of the data I gathered myself. The first question in doing this family tree was where to start, so I decided to start with my grandparents on my mother's side of the family (hence the title of my blog).

My mother's family consists of two families, the Bell's which is my grandfather's side and the Allen's which is my grandmother's.



My grandfather was Stephen Joseph Bell. He was born July 05, 1887 in Bristol Township, Quebec, and died December 05, 1960 in Weirstead, Quebec. He was the son of John George Bell and  Mary Isabel Smith.


My grandmother was Violet Imelda Allen. She was born March 12, 1899 in Bristol Township, Quebec, and died August 18, 1968 in Ottawa, Ontario.  She was the daughter of Michael D. Allen  and Bridget Theresa Joyce.




No comments:

Post a Comment